Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6-8 ounces salt pork, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- 4 pounds trimmed beef chuck, cut into 2-inch cubes, patted dry with paper towels
- 10-12 shallots, chopped, about 2 cups
- 2 large, peeled carrots, 1 chopped, 1 cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4-5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 ounce of dried porcini mushrooms (optional)
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup brandy, plus 2 Tbsp
- 1 bottle Pinot Noir, or other red wine
- Beef Stock (low sodium), at least 1 cup, quite easily more
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 whole cloves
- 24 pearl onions, fresh or frozen
- 1 lb fresh shiitake, cremini or button mushrooms
- Beurre manie: 3 Tbsp flour blended with 2 Tbsp butter
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?