Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beef, Asparagus and Portobello Stir-Fry
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth (regular, Lower Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into 2-inch diagonal pieces
- 2 large portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 4 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice, cooked without salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|