Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Becky's Healthier Ham and Cheese Quiche
- 1 prepared 9-inch single pie crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, cubed
- 1 cup fat-free egg substitute
- 7 fluid ounces fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|