Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Becel® Holiday Butternut Squash with Apple and Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Becel® Buttery Taste margarine, melted
- 1 (1- 3/4) pound butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium apple, cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|