Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Becel® Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Becel® Buttery Taste margarine
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3/4 cup fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme and/or rosemary leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 ounces shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced (about 1/8-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|