Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Becca's Chicken-Fried Pork Chops
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup dry potato flakes
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 (3/4 inch) thick pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 94.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|