Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beautiful smoky barbecued shellfish
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely grated
- zest and juice of 3 lemons
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 handfuls of fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and chopped, stalks finely chopped
- herb branches, such as bay, rosemary or myrtle branches, optional
- 2 kg shellfish, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- 2-4 fresh red chillies, deseeded and sliced
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?