Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beautiful homemade crab cakes with a hot blackened salsa
- 500 g potatoes, peeled and larger ones halved
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 500 g mixed white and brown crabmeat, 2:1 brown to white, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- 2 lemons
- a few sprigs of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- fresh red chilli
- 3 spring onions, trimmed
- 1 red pepper, quartered and deseeded
- 10 cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved lengthways and deseeded
- 1 spring onion, trimmed and finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- a few sprigs of fresh basil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?