Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beaufort Soused Corn And Shrimp
- 5 pounds medium shrimp, peeled with tails intact
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon crushed peppercorns
- 1 lemon, halved
- 12 ears sweet corn, cut from the cob
- 1 cup thinly slice scallions
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 563kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 431mg (144%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|