Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ cup wine vinegar
- ¼ cup dry white wine or dry white vermouth
- 1 Tb minced shallots or green onions
- 1 Tb minced fresh tarragon or ½ Tb dried tarragon
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 Tb cold butter
- ½ to 2/3 cup melted butter
- 2 Tb fresh minced tarragon or parsley
- A small saucepan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 105kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 78mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|