Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beans and Mushrooms
- 8 ounces dried cranberry beans, washed, picked over, and soaked if you like
- 2 ounces dried porcini
- 1 medium onion, unpeeled
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage leaves, or 1 teaspoon dried
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil or 4 tablespoons (½ stick) melted butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 364kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 16g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|