Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beans, Some Like It Hot!
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|