Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Beans, Greens and Garlic Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup ditalini or other small pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|