Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large onions, chopped (about 3 cups)
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 pound tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped (about 2 cups), or 1 14½-ounce can tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups cooked white beans, drained
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 201kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|