Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onions
- 1 3/4 cups cooked navy or cannellini beans or 1 (15-ounce) can navy or cannellini beans, drained (rinsed if nonorganic)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon instant vegetable stock powder
- 2 teaspoons dried dill or 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?