Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bean Soup With Kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or canola oil
- 8 large garlic cloves, crushed or minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cups chopped raw kale
- 4 cups low-fat, low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans, such as cannellini or navy, undrained
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herb seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|