Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bean Salad with Roasted Red Peppers, Onion, Marjoram, and Lemon
- 1-½ cups dried cannellini or Great Northern beans, or 3 cups drained canned white beans
- 1 fresh red sweet pepper, or ½ cup bottled red sweet peppers, well drained
- 1/3 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram or thyme, or ½ teaspoon dried marjoram or thyme
- 2 green onions, white part only, very thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Scant 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 364kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|