Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bean Potato Enchiladas
- 2 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 24 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 8 ounces thinly sliced Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.9g|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|