Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 cup rice (brown or white)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 jalapeo chile chopped (ribs and seeds removed, for less heat)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 1 box frozen corn kernels (10 ounces)
- 6 scallions thinly sliced
- 8 burrito-size (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 ounces)
- Salsa and sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?