Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 small red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced to taste (see note)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ripe tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 cups cooked pinto, small red, or white beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or jalapeno Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 6-inch flour tortillas
- Salsa or chopped tomatoes for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 284kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 17mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|