Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bea and Bill's Bread and Butter Pickles
- 16 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 8 white onions, sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup pickling salt
- 3 cloves garlic, halved
- cracked ice, or as needed
- 4 cups white sugar
- 3 cups cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 6 1-quart canning jars with lids and rings
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|