Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bay Scallops with Polenta, Wild Mushrooms, Sherry, and Parsley Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs from French bread with crust
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 9 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 12 ounces fresh chanterelle mushrooms or other fresh wild mushrooms (such as oyster, stemmed shiitake, or crimini, quartered if large)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup amontillado Sherry
- 1/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 4 cups (or more) water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup polenta
- 1 pound bay scallops
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?