Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bay Scallops with Garlic Parsley Butter Sauce
- 4 thick slices Italian bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen bay scallops, thawed, rinsed and patted dry
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, cut into cubes
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|