Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bay Scallops Gremolata
- 1 large red skinned potato, cut into tiny dice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound bay scallops
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges and parsley for garnish
- Directions1. Heat 3 tablespoons oil in skillet over med-high heat and add potatoes. Saute until golden brown, 10-15 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?