Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bavarian Beer Fondue
- 1 1/2 cups beer or dark ale
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain or Dijon mustard
- 2 sourdough baguettes, cut into bitesize cubes, each with some crust on
- Apple slices
- Sliced cooked chicken-apple sausages
- and/or cooked Yukon Gold, Red Bliss, or purple potatoes, halved or quartered
- Small cornichons or dill pickles for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 342kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (80%)|
|Cholesterol 79mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|