Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 7/8 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 7/8 cup cornstarch
- 5 1/2 ounces almond paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 egg whites
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 9 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.6g|
|Saturated Fat 13g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|