Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Batter-Dipped Vegetable Fritters
- 2 cups (500 ml) chickpea flour (besan)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- ½ tsp (2 ml) cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- 8 eggplant slices, unpeeled, ¼ inch (0.5 cm) thick
- 8 red or green bell pepper slices, ¼ inch (0.5 cm) thick
- 8 zucchini slices, unpeeled, ¼ inch (0.5 cm) thick
- 8 potato slices, peeled, 1/8 inch (0.25 cm) thick
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying
- Deep-fryer or wok
- Candy/deep-fry thermometer
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 233kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|