Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basmati Rice and Summer Vegetable Salad
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice, cooled
- 2 cups bite-size pieces assorted vegetables (such as radishes, tomatoes, peas, summer squash) or carrot ribbons
- 3/4 cup torn mixed leafy greens, sprouts, and herbs
- 1/3 cup chopped red, yellow, or white onion or scallions
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?