Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basil, rosemary & chive flowerpot
- 400g malted grain brown bread flour , or wholemeal or granary bread flour
- 100g strong white bread flour
- 7g sachet easy-bake dried yeast (or 2 tsp Quick dried yeast)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp soft butter
- 1 rounded tbsp each of chopped basil , rosemary and snipped chives
- 1 or 2 sprigs of rosemary
- salt flakes
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?