Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, plus a little more, if needed
- ¼ cup champagne vinegar, plus a little more, if needed
- 1 cup Basil Oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salad of Field Greens with Lentils and Goat Cheese
- Marinated Tuna Salade Niçoise
- Any poached or seared and roasted fish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|