Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basil Spaghetti With Cheesy Broiled Tomatoes
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 3 large beefsteak tomatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), each cut into 4 thick slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- 8 ounces kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella, grated
- 2 grated Parmesan (1 ounce), plus more, shaved, for serving
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cloves garlic, chopped
- 3/4 cup crushed red pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?