Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups packed basil leaves (from 2 large, very full bunches)
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 scant cups olive oil (preferably a combination of Garlic Confit Oil and pure olive oil), plus more for topping
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1¼ cups freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Kosher or sea salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 314kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|