Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1½ cups cleaned fresh basil leaves, off the stems
- 1 cup virgin or extra virgin olive oil
- Any seared and roasted or pan-roasted fish, poultry, or meat
- Roasted Cod with Confit Bayaldi
- Cod and Potato Cakes Provençal with Ratatouille
- Saddle of Lamb with Ratatouille
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 119kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|