Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basil Chicken Ravioli Carbonara
- 1 (14 ounce) package uncooked chicken breast pieces for stir-fry
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated four-cheese-filled ravioli
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup cooked real bacon pieces (from a jar or package)
- Garnishes, if Desired:
- Shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Chopped fresh basil or parsley (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|