Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basil Cake with Balsamic Strawberries
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 75.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|