Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basil Caesar Salad
- 1 (10-inch) piece baguette, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1 cup basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 package romaine hearts (1 pound), leaves separated and washed well, then halved crosswise
- 1 cup coarsely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?