Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basil-Chicken Thai Noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine-style stir-fry rice noodles (rice stick noodles), about 8 inches long*
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) package uncooked chicken breast pieces for stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Garnishes, if Desired:
- Cilantro leaves (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|