Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Yogurt Pancakes
- 2 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds, optional
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat yogurt or soy yogurt
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk or rice milk
- 2 tablespoons nonhydrogenated margarine
- Pure maple syrup, all-fruit preserves, or one
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?