Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic White Bread
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1½ to 2 cups warm water (l00° to 115°, approximately)
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3¾ to 4 cups all-purpose flour (approximately 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1½ to 2 tablespoons softened butter for buttering bowl and pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 204kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|