Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, medium dice
- 1 carrot, medium dice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bell pepper, medium dice
- 1 zucchini, medium dice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (15-ounce) cans light kidney, dark kidney, or black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (28-ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Quartered lime pieces, for garnish (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese or crumbled queso fresco, for garnish (optional)
- Sour cream, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?