Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Vegetable Broth Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cups coarsely chopped yellow onion (from about 2 medium)
- 3 cups coarsely chopped celery with leaves, ends trimmed (from about 5 medium stalks)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped carrots, ends trimmed (from about 3 to 4 medium)
- 3 cups coarsely chopped white mushrooms, stems trimmed (about 8 ounces)
- 6 fresh Italian parsley sprigs
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 14 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?