Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Vegetable Broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion such as Vidalia, coarsely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 2 carrots, trimmed, peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, with skins on, crushed with a side of a chef's knife
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 bay leaf
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 12kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|