Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Cream Cheese Icing
- 1 cup Vegetable Shortening
- 1-3/4 cup Sugar
- 2-1/2 cups Cake Flour
- 1-1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 whole Large Eggs
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract (or The Caviar From 1 Vanilla Bean)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 stick Butter, Softened
- 1 package (8 Ounce) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 4 cups Sifted Powdered Sugar (more If Needed)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Extract (or The Caviar From 1 Vanilla Bean)
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?