Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound orange-fleshed sweet potatoes, peeled, halved, and sliced about ½-inch thick
- 1 pound boiling potatoes, halved and sliced about ½-inch thick
- ¾ pound carrots, diagonally sliced ½-inch thick
- 4 ounces pitted prunes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 218kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|