Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- About 2 quarts cold water
- Vegetable trimmings from the recipe(s) you are serving, or 1 medium onion, unpeeled and quartered 1 large clove garlic, unpeeled and quartered 1 rib celery
- Bones and any excess meat (excluding livers) from meat or poultry, or shells or carcasses from seafood, used in the recipe(s) you’re cooking, or:
- 1½ to 2 pounds backs, necks and/or bones from chickens, guinea hens, ducks, geese, rabbits, etc.
- 1½ to 2 pounds beef shank (preferred) or other beef or turtle bones
- 1½ to 2 pounds pork neck bones (preferred) or other pork bones
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 10kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|