Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Seafood Stock
- About 2 quarts cold water
- Vegetable trimmings from the recipe(s) you are serving,
- 1 medium onion, unpeeled and quartered
- 1 large clove garlic, unpeeled and quartered
- 1 rib celery
- 1½ to 2 pounds rinsed shrimp heads and/or shells, or crawfish heads and/or shells, or crab shells (2½ to 3 quarts), or rinsed fish carcasses (heads and gills removed), or any combination of these.
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 3kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|