Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Roast Turkey
- 1 12- to 14-pound turkey, giblets removed
- 3 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk celery, roughly chopped
- 2 medium yellow onions, cut into wedges
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, or olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 navel oranges, cut into wedges (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley or leaves from 1 bunch celery (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?