Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Risotto Recipe
- 2 quarts low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth, or 1 cup dried mushrooms (preferably porcini) and 2 quarts water
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups Arborio or Carnaroli rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?