Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Red Chile Sauce
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or lard
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup ground pure mild red New Mexican chile powder
- 2 cups broth (beef, chicken, or vegetable)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch each of ground or dried Mexican oregano and freshly ground cumin
- Salt (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 106kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|