Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Basic Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds waxy potatoes, such as red-skinned or new potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup
- 1 celery stalk, small dice (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup dill relish
- 1/3 cup scallions (from about 1/2 bunch), thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1/2 lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for salting the cooking water
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?